The PCA ceramic arc tube permits the lamp to operate at higher internal temperatures increasing colour rendering, output and efficiency. PCA resists interaction with the chemicals inside the tube which stabilizes the chemical mix over the life of the lamp, thereby improving colour consistency and PAR/PPF level maintenance. Pulse-start technology enables faster start up & restrike time, longer lamp life and increased lumen maintenance.
- Sophisticated arc tube coatings.
- Patented durable construction.
- Improved build quality meaning a longer life.
- Superior uniformity in light output.
- Uncompromising Light quality.
- Exceptional Lumen maintenance and reduced colour shift.
[box type=”warning”]RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK
- Turn power off before installation removal or inspection.
- Do not use where directly exposed to liquids without an appropriately rated fixture.
RISK OF FIRE
- Keep combustible materials away from the lamp during operation.
UNEXPECTED LAMP RUPTURE MAY CAUSE INJURY OR FIRE
- Do not exceed rated ballast voltage.
- Do not use lamp if outer glass is cracked or broken.
- Do not use beyond rated life.
- Do not turn on lamp until fully installed.
- Use only with fixture and ballast rated for this product.
- Electrically insulate any metal to glass support in fixture.
RISK OF BURNS
- Allow lamp to cool before handling.
- Contains Sodium – Avoid skin contact with broken pieces.
- Lamp may shatter and cause injury.
- Do not use excessive force when installing the lamp.
- Dispose of lamp in an enclosed container.
- Wear safety glasses and gloves when installing the lamp.